At Brown Financial, we know that a well-designed financial security plan will help you reach your personal financial goals and objectives, and give you a greater sense of security.
- Our principles – Our belief is to maintain a portfolio that is built by several important principles.
- Your portfolio – Every portfolio is unique and the motivations of our clients can vary.
- Investment vehicles – There are a wide variety of products and plans available to choose from.
- Our affiliations – We have a large network of financial investment instruments and providers for you to choose from.
Brown Financial Investment Principles
Spread your investments among different asset classes, geographic regions and sectors and you can reduce your losses of risky investments.
- Investing, not speculating
Patience is necessary for your portfolio to grow, therefore base your investment decisions on good research, rather than a hot tip, latest story or intuition.
- Stay invested
Don’t let a market slump change your long-term investment plan. Exponential growth in investments requires time, so stick to your plan.
- Be realistic about your tolerance for risk
If a big drop in investment value is a problem for you, then you should weight your portfolio more heavily in bonds and annuities.
- Expect volatility and profit from it
Volatility in the markets is difficult to avoid, but understanding it can potentially help protect your portfolio in a down market.
Call Brown Financial at (403) 252-1752
for your complimentary investment review today!