Seeking advice from a professional can go a long way towards helping you define and reach your financial objectives. Good advice provides you with a considerable advantage when working to achieve your financial goals. In fact, households that invest with the guidance of an advisor accumulate more financial assets that those who invest on their own.
An advisor can enhance your financial plan in a number of ways:
- Develop a detailed analysis of your financial situation
- Create a comprehensive plan of action to help you meet your financial goals
- Help implement a disciplined savings strategy including cash flow planning and debt management
- Design and implement a customized investment strategy
- Review and rebalance your plan to keep it aligned with your financial goals
- Deliver support, guidance and set financial context to remain focused on your plan throughout market cycles
- Offer tax reduction strategies, will and estate planning
- Review your protection needs and make recommendations in the areas of life insurance, disability coverage and critical illness protection
- Provide you with access to a network of other professional services depending on your need for specialized advice such as accounting or legal
Good financial advice has a significant impact on your ability to achieve your financial objectives. The value of an advisor can be seen in a number of areas that contribute to your long-term financial success.
Source: Manulife CLEAR approach
Call Brown Financial at (403) 252-1752
for your complimentary financial review today!